Tuesday, January 24, 2012
19 Questions for My Girls...
I have seen this idea float around for quite some time and never took the time to do it.
Until today. All of the girls plus me are sick with the worst cold in the history of colds. It has been a miserable few days over here. I took this as a plus--we were going to do 19 questions!
I saw this on Pinterest and loved her list of questions-I modified a few for my girls and we had so much fun giggling over their answers. I hope to ask my daughters these questions each year--it will be a fun way to see how they grow and change.
1. what is something mommy always says to you?
Bella: take a Bath
Maddie: Minnie Mouse
2. what makes mommy happy?
Bella: to clean up
3. what makes mommy sad?
Bella: when you get hurt
4. how does mommy make you laugh?
Bella: when you make silly faces! that makes you funny.
5. what was mommy like when i was a little girl?
Bella: you liked to play with us!
Maddie: Minnie Mouse. (anyone else sensing a pattern?)
6. how old is mommy?
Maddie: little snake
7. how tall is mommy?
Bella: really tall!
Maddie: *claps and plays with toys*
8. what is mommy's favorite thing to do?
9. what does mommy do when daddy takes you all out to the park or to lunch?
Bella: you sit at home.
Maddie: *has totally lost interest in this game*
10: if mommy was to be famous, what would it be for?
Bella: me, me, me!
11. what's mommy really good at doing?
Bella: picking up the stuff in the living room
12. what's mommy not very good at doing?
Bella: i don't know.
13. what does mommy do for a job?
Bella: you read to us.
14. what is mommy's favorite thing to eat?
15. what makes you really proud of mommy?
Bella: when we pick up you get really happy.
16. what is mommy's favorite tv show?
Bella: you watch the news.
17. what do you and mommy do together?
Bella: we play games.
18. how are you and mommy the same?
Bella: I'm 4 and you're 5.
19. when we leave the house, what is mommy's favorite thing to do?
I had a blast with my girls doing this little activity. Some of their answers really made me laugh--I can't wait until next year when we do this again!